Thursday 2 February 2012

Test Shots 2


These shots are just generic ones showing different angles, model emotions, zoom and backgrounds. I especially like the ones that were taken on an outside wall background. They add to the gritty style of my magazine. Of these shots, I like the bottom left one as he isn't looking directly at the camera, giving it a more natural look, rather than as if he's posing for the camera. The urban, bricky, on-location background adds to this natural look. For the same reasons, I also like the bottom left one, as even though he is making eye contact with the camera, it still has an urban and gritty look to it. I feel that with a bit of contrast changing and possibly black and white, I could use this photo on my contents page quite easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment