Friday 3 February 2012

Magazine Name - Exploit & Destroy

I have decided to call my magazine E&D, which stands for Exploit and Destroy. I chose this name as I was looking through font styles. I saw one font out of the corner of my eye and thought it said Exploit and Destroy, but it didn't. These two words stuck in my head and I think they suit my magazine well as they sound violent and brutal which fits in with the rock and metal theme. It also reminds me of the tactic used by America when they first entered the Iraq War, Shock and Awe. Its based around a strong and fast attack straight away to completely obliterate the enemies will to fight and their key features. This lends to my magazine which will be like that sudden burst of extreme activity and destruction. Hit them straight from the beginning, quickly and strongly. Also, I have decided that it will primarily be used as its abbreviation, E&D. This rolls off of the tongue easily and will fit easily as a logo for the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment