Thursday 2 February 2012

Final Paper Designs




Firstly, my front cover design shows how my magazine name, E&D will take up a large area on the front cover, making it bold and in your face. I will have a banner that runs along the bottom of the page showing other bands that appear in that edition of the magazine. My picture will be a studio shot, enabling me to take the background out and making it this red theme. The red slowly fades as it goes down the page, making it less flat and boring. My cover line, stating what the main article is about will be on the left hand side of the page, but will go across some of the picture. My contents page will follow the layout shown above, a main picture on the left hand side with the actual contents text running down the right. My logo will appear at the top again, but smaller this time. The editor's message will be in the bottom right hand corner and next to it taking up most of the space at the bottom, next to it, will be the second major article in that issue. My double page spread will follow a reasonably simple design, with the title at the top, several pictures across the two pages to break up the text with a main one on the first page, and the text in between on a white background to make it easy to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment